Sunday 9 August 2009

Log analysers and various other application tools for Blood Bowl


I am trying to limit my Blood Bowl game time until Cyanide releases a patch that addresses the disconnection issues and the exploit that has been going on around. Until then I am spending some time reading the forums. During this time I found some useful tools. Hopefully, more tools will be released in the future.






BBPC analyser: Backup and match log analyser
BB dice analyser: BB dice results analyser
BB team editor: Edit your team (I think this only works in Single Player though)

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    My nick's Kuzzone, I live in Italy and, to use a friend of mine's words, I'm a "bastard", half italian/half greek, becouse my father was from Samos.
    In Italy we've a big community of coaches playing live, face-to-face.
    In a few week Bologna'll host the Eurobowl, some kind of European Team Championship, in which will play national teams from Spain, England, Austria, Germany, Nederland, Denmark, Hungary, Italy etc.
    I wonder why there isn't a greek team.
    If someone's interested, i can give you a contact to be admitted to this event... you just need to put together a team of 6 coaches, with 6 different races

    ReplyDelete